Updated November 29th 2023
Out of Office is a networking and nightlife community both online and IRL. Within the community members can connect with other members in a mature, inclusive and respectful way. In order to maintain the community both safe and useful, we hold our members accountable for the way they represent themselves and treat each other. The Community helps them locate their future friend, life partner, colleague or client.
The Community App requires your phone to be running on iOS 16 (or later) for iPhone and Android 8.0 Oreo (or later) for Samsung.
- Be at least 23 years old to use the service.
- Express your business side with a profile photo of only you that clearly shows your face. (no sunglasses, nudity, face masks, filters, violence or racism allowed).
- Provide accurate information regarding your age, gender and status.
- Provide an accurate cellphone number and email adress.
- Use your real name or initials, abbreviations, contracted or shortened versions of your name, nickname, middle names etc. You do not have to use your legal name or full name, but usernames should be an authentic representation of the name you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information regarding your Employer, Industry, Department & Title so we can secure that correct information and job offers are presented to you.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
- Accept notifications/e-mails sent to you from other members, regarding events, job openings and/or our campaign partners.
- Agree that we have the right to monitor or review any content or messages you post to other members.
- Agree that we have the right to delete any content that violates our Terms or could potentially harm the reputation of the Community App.
2. As a user of the Out of Office Community App you agree that you will not:
- Add content that is not intended/inaccurate for a designated field (eg phone number in a name field) provided by Out of Office.
- Create a false identity/profile.
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications.
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself.
- Use or attempt to use an account that isn’t yours.
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (eg confidential info of others an/or your employer).
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Implement anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Service.
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Out of Office without the consent of Out of Office (images, text etc).
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Service.
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Service, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.
- Monitor the Services availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
- Engage in “framing”, “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services.
- Upload a profile picture of someone other than you.
- Upload a photo that have filters/effects to the point where it cannot be clearly determined that you’re the person in the picture.
- Use the Service in a unprofessional manner.
3. Community Guidelines Reports
Out of Office keeps the community safe and clean from content & users that violates the Community Guidelines. The reports we receive from users will be reviewed and may result in a permanent removal of your account if it contains:
- Adult Nudity and Sexual Activity
- Bullying and Abusive Conduct
- Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Commercial and Promotional Activity
- Controlled Goods and Substances
- Dangerous Organizations and Individuals
- Identity-Based Hate
- Inauthentic Profiles
- Physical and Sexual Violence
- Scams and Theft
- Sexual Harassment
- Suicide and Self-Injury Promotional
- Violent and Graphic Content
- Platform Manipulation
4. A removal of your account stops you from using the Community App and participate on future events. If you believe that a report has been issued in error, you may appeal by sending a screenshot and info to email@example.com.
5. Report & block another users
If you encounter someone who's abused Out of Office's Community Guidelines or Terms & Conditions, you can easily block them or report them to us. Your reports help us ensure a safer and more respectful community for everyone.
6. Ghost Mode
If you don't want to be seen or found anywhere in the Community App, simply activate the "Ghost Mode" under settings. Now you are 100% invisible.
7. Delete Account
If you want to delete your account for any reason, go to settings and simply "Delete Account". Your account, photos and personal data will then be deleted. If you want to join Out of Office in the future you need to register a new account in the app.
If you have any questions regarding our Community App Terms & Conditions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Security & Safety
Each local restaurateur is responsible for the safety during our public events. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the local restaurateur.
2. Lost & Found
As a guest you are alone responsible for items you may loose or forget during our events. A Lost & Found section is established after each event at the local venue. If you lost anything, please contact the local restaurateur/venue.
3. Sound limits and regulations
At Out of Office you might experience loud music but we will never play music louder than 100db (decibel). The maximum level of 100b is a health recommendation and also a limit set by the government and health department. Organizers that allow music louder than that is breaking the law. If you have problems with loud music in general bring your own earplugs. (sometimes the local restaurateur have free earplugs but it’s not a guarantee).
4. Secure Access & Ticket refunding
All of our indoor events are 100% free and therefore very popular. A Secure Access ticket is a convenient and time saving way to enter our free public events. With a Secure Access ticket in your cellphone/hand you may pass the line and be guaranteed access to the event before 6 pm. If you are not able to use the Secure Access ticket by any reason you will not be refunded. The ticket is not personal so you can easily give it to a friend or colleague. Between May - Aug we organize outdoor events. During these events everybody needs to buy an entrance ticket to enter.
5. Photos and video documentary
During our events we have both photographers and video photographers taking pictures of the events. When you enter our events you confirm that we are allowed to take pictures of you and use this material for Out of Office’s own campaign activities and our partners campaigns and/or activities. If you find a picture or a video sequence of yourself you don’t wish to be public, you are welcome to contact email@example.com. We will then try to remove that picture/sequence as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding our Public Events Terms & Conditions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for making our events awesome.
Out of Office International AB (mentioned as “us”, “we”, or “our” below) Org no 559011-9482., Döbelnsgatan 73 113 52 Stockholm, E-mail: email@example.com operates the Out of Office After Work mobile application (named the “Mobile App” or “Service”) and is responsible for all Personal Information (as defined below) we are processing. We work accordingly to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which gives you as a user “the right to be forgotten” and also have your personal data transferred to you.
1. Below informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information and photos when you use our Mobile App and visit our Public Events.
4. Information Collection and Use
While using our Mobile App, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you as well as provide and improve our events and Service to you. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, gender, status, work title, work area, work industry and employer (“Personal Information”).
5. Log Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics (“Log Data”).
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving push notifications in the App by disabling this feature under your personal settings page in the app or under your general mobile phone settings. You may opt out of receiving newsletters by unsubscribing in the mail footer of each newsletter.
9. Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information and photos is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially and legally acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, we do promise to use sufficient technical and organizational structures to protect your Personal Information.
11. International Transfer
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers and servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Sweden and process it here.
12. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
13. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 23. If we notice that a user is under the age of 23 years old the account will be deleted and the users email blocked. By using the service you guarantee that you are 23 years or older and do not create a false identity to use the service/app.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 23. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a user under the age of 23 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a user under age 23 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
14. Your Rights To Access Your Personal Information
We keep your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
You have the right to once per year, free of charge, receive information on whether Personal Information concerning you is processed or not. If this is the case, we will also disclose to you the Personal Information we hold about you and for what purpose it is processed. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by using the contact details specified above. Please note that an application shall be made in writing and must be signed by you, thus an application cannot be sent by e-mail.
16. GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
We work accordingly to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which gives you as a user “the right to be forgotten” and also have your saved personal data transferred to you in a text file. The data we collect includes your e-mail, phone number, first name, last name, age, gender, status, employer, industry, work area and title.